What is the very BEST UPS system for schools?
It’s a question we hear all the time: What is the best Uninterruptible Power System (UPS) for schools?
The answer: Anything with the N1 Critical Technologies logo on it.
Lower Total Cost of Ownership
+ More Runtime
+ Less Maintenance
+ Industry-Best Warranty
= More Resources for Your Classrooms!
Our Strength Is Our Expertise
N1C sales and design engineers have decades of combined experience designing, selling and getting critical power equipment installed, on time and under budget.
All projects are customer focused and managed — from start to finish — with the needs of the customer in mind.
We design systems — using the very best UPS and battery brands available — that meet the needs of the school clients at a fair and competitive price.
Our manufacturing partner is one of the top 5 largest makers of UPS systems in the world, employing more than 3000, including more than 600 engineers.
We’ve used our practical experience to design a breakthrough UPS that is better than anything on the market today…
Protect Your Costly Gear
Get Total Power Protection
All N1C UPS units are Online Double-Conversion, meaning they protect against all 9 power problems.
- Power Failure: A total loss of utility power
- Power Surge: Short-term high voltage
- Power Sag: Short-term low voltage
- Under Voltage: Reduced voltage for extended time.
- Over Voltage: Increased voltage for extended time.
- Line Noise: High power frequency waves from radio or electromagnetic interference.
- Frequency Variation: Loss of stability in the power’s normal frequency (50-60Hz).
- Switching Transient: Instantaneous under-voltage in the range of nanoseconds.
- Harmonic Distortion: Distortion of the normal power wave, usually from unequal loads.
They does this by isolating the connected load from the incoming AC power. The incoming “wall” power is converted to DC power, then converted back to AC before reaching the UPS outlets. This keeps your load isolated and protected with no transfer time during an outage, keeping the power and steady with consistent voltage, perfect for the most sensitive equipment in your schools!
N1C has sold to companies big and small. We can work with private corporations, schools (e-rate available), universities, government, contractors and more.
Where We Sell
N1C has a growing list of reselling partner across the US and Canada. We also sell with our in-house sales division, through distributor partners, and on various marketplace websites, such as Amazon, Newegg, eBay and others.