Protect digital products (displays, POS cash registers, PCs, Printers, Security Systems, and more) from spikes, surges, and power outages with ultra-slim L60iXL UPS
The L60iXL UPS’s advanced design combines the benefits of lithium-ion powered UPS and advanced surge suppression technology. Slim form factor (just 1.6”), wall mounting brackets, and easy access receptacles make L60iXL ideal for positioning behind thin display screens used in hotels, restaurants, hospitals, campuses, airports and other commercial areas.
While the L60iXL’s compact design is appealing to the digital signage industry, it is also excellent for providing protection to kiosks, gaming machines, computers, point-of-sale equipment, and small printers. The L60iXL fits easily where conventional UPS systems will not. To learn more about lightweight and powerful L60XL’s many applications, see below.
- Slim and lightweight (1.6” wide and just 4.7 lbs) the L60iXL mounts easily behind flat panel displays
- Power outage protection – up to 20 minutes with 120W load, or 7 minutes at full load (360W)
- Lithium batteries provide high temperature performance (up to 104ºF) with long term reliability
- Primary applications: digital signage, kiosks, gaming machines, and Point of Sale (POS)
- Brackets allow easy mounting to wall, ceiling or any flat surface
- CE and RoHS, TAA compliant
- 5 years electronics, 5 years battery warranty (USA and Canada) (3-year warranty outside of USA and Canada)
- Point of Sale (POS) – Up to 10 years battery life – minimizes downtime and eliminates costly battery replacements
- Digital Signage & AV – L60 UPS ultra slim design (just 31mm) fits neatly behind LCD displays
- Security & Surveillance – Reliable surge & outage protection for your DVR and security cameras
- Kiosk & ATM – Easily fits inside enclosures kiosk and ATM enclosures where other UPSs will not.
- Industrial – Lithium batteries provide high temperature performance — up to 104ºF — with long-term reliability